Illustration style..

I was busy the whole week. (In mind and life)
It was hectic. Business, studies, and it was ramadhan.
By the way, Happy Ramadhan Kareem everyone.

This post will be short.
My mind was busy pushing me to develop an illustration style.
I was very inspired by a children illustrator rachelleannemiller.

And this is the very latest result that i felt a little satisfy of.
I promise myself to improve day by day. Insyallah.



The steps involve:

1. Draw in tracing paper using black ball point.
2. Scan. Mode: black and white, jpeg.
3. Import in PS, clean up some mess.
4. Drag from PS to AI, convert to vector.
5. Basic coloring in AI.
6. Enhanced coloring in PS, apply shadow, highlight n detail.
7. Done.

Cant wait to do next practice!! Yosh!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

khuza hasan said...

s0 sweet..mau c0py bole?

SyNabihah said...

boleh.. silakan :)

Post a Comment